What are Recruitment Marketing Platforms?
A recruitment marketing platform, or RMP, is software used to market your jobs and your company to recruit candidates and turn them into applicants and new hires. Recruitment marketing platforms can be a standalone piece of software, but they are increasingly integrated into applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR tech platforms.
Employers can utilize recruitment marketing platforms to attract applicants and convert them to new hires to market and promote job advertisements via social networking websites, email campaigns, and online job boards. These software platforms automate, streamline, and optimize overall recruitment marketing processes and operations by providing candidate relationship management, email recruiting campaigns, and talent networking features.
The primary objective of recruitment marketing tools is to use marketing techniques and strategies to locate, attract, engage, and nurture high-quality prospects. Increased brand exposure, a more qualified talent pool, speedier hiring, and a better candidate experience benefit from a recruitment marketing tool.
What is Recruitment Marketing?
Recruitment Marketing is the process of finding, attracting, engaging, and fostering qualified candidates using marketing strategies and tactics. The main objective of recruitment marketing is to encourage talented people to submit applications for open positions in your organization. This objective is accomplished by creating strategies for employer branding, emphasizing employee value propositions, promoting candidate engagement, and enhancing the candidate experience.
Core features of Recruitment Marketing Platforms
- Jobs marketing and distribution
- Content Management System: A content management system to create and maintain the careers website.
- Candidate Relationship Management: A CRM platform to act as an engagement tool and a talent database.
Best Recruitment Marketing Platforms
- GR8 People
- Phenom People
- Symphony Talent
Advantages of recruitment marketing platforms
- Cost savings on hiring: Recruiters can use social media posts, employee references, and email campaigns to establish a talent pool using recruitment marketing tools. These solutions can simultaneously post to many channels and track and engage with applicants through a single platform. This streamlined method speeds up hiring and lowers costs.
- Applicants of higher caliber
- Improved brand awareness: Job posts and content are brand-aligned due to features like customizable branding, email templates, and content management. It helps raise the company’s visibility and enhance brand awareness.
Market share of Recruitment Marketing Platforms:
The global recruitment marketing platforms market is projected to be US$ 1.0 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 2.1 billion by 2031 at a CAGR of 8.5%.
Key Market Insights:
- Market share by Deployment Type: The cloud-based segment is estimated to be the most lucrative segment. It is projected to account for a revenue share of 76.7% by 2031 at a CAGR of 8.9%.
- Market share by Enterprises Type: The large-enterprises segment is estimated to dominate the market. It is projected to reach US$ 1,615.5 Mn by 2031 at a CAGR of 9.2%.
- Market share by Region: North America is expected to dominate the market, contributing a revenue share of 31.9% by 2031.
Factors driving the growth of this market:
- The rapid advancement of cloud-based technologies.
- Availability of high-bandwidth internet infrastructure.
- The rise in smartphone demand is driving the development of mobile-based recruitment solutions.
Get faster, higher-quality market research with a single platform for all your organization’s research needs.
Sign up for Data Feature now!