What is an Air Fryer Oven?
An air fryer oven is a small countertop convection oven used to cook food by deep-frying without actually drenching it in oil. Instead, a fan circulates hot air quickly, creating a crisp coating through browning processes. A fan circulates hot air as heat is radiated from a heating source close to the food in the air fryer’s cooking chamber.
Air fryers use substantially less oil than deep fryers and can produce meals with far lower fat levels. In addition, due to the presence of a focused heat source, as well as the size and positioning of the fan, air fryers heat up very quickly and cook food quickly and evenly.
How does Air Fryer Oven work?
- A heating system and fan are located in the top portion of an air fryer.
- Hot air flows down and around the food when it is placed in a fryer-style basket and turned on.
- The food becomes crisp through rapid circulation, simulating deep-frying without needing oil.
Pros of an Air Fryer
- Faster cooking
- Easy to clean
- Safe to use
- Compact in size
- Healthy meals
- Energy efficient
Cons of an Air Fryer
- Food burns easily
- Can’t cook large quantities
- Can cook only one thing at a time
Is it worth buying an Air Fryer Oven?
Although air fryers have been popular for some time, they are only worthwhile if they fit your lifestyle. For example, making a supper big enough to feed a crowd will take too long if you have a large family. However, it can be the ideal kitchen improvement for couples or individuals who want to prepare quick meals with minimal oil.
Тhе glоbаl air fryer mаrkеt is estimated to be UЅ$ 955.9 Мn іn 2022 and is expected tо rеасh UЅ$ 1.723.9 Мn bу 2031 аt а САGR оf 6.9%.
Key Market Insights of Gaming Monitors:
- Market Share by End-User: Residential and commercial are two market segments that are based on end users. The residential segment accounts for the largest market share and is anticipated to grow at the CAGR during the forecast period.
- Market Share by Sales Channel: The global market is divided into three categories based on sales channels: specialty shops, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and internet sales channels. During the forecast period, the online channel will continue to expand with a robust CAGR. One of the main factors contributing to the success of online portals in the air fryer business is the ease of e-commerce.
- Market Share by Region: The most significant market share was accounted for by the European region, and it is anticipated that this region will maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Over the forecast period, the fastest CAGR will be seen in the Asia Pacific area.
Factors driving the growth of this market:
- An increase in health consciousness and concern about fat intake.
- The rapid expansion of the hospitality industry.
Discover a plethora of business insights from the most incredible market analytics platform Data Feature. Sign up now!